This is a very basic guide that throws a few guidelines on how to port OpenProximity to other platforms, this came up after discussing with someone how to port to ARM processors. The list might not be complete, and hasn't really be tested yet.
- Download the .dsc file from our PPA and the needed files (dget -xu <url> does this job nicely for you)
- Add a new changelog entry so that others can keep track of who built the software
- Call pbuilder which will build and package your software
- Upload package to repository server
- Update packages list on repository server so that the rest of us can use it.
This work has been made after reading a lot of reference work you should take into account also
- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/HandsOn this one is by far a must!